TKD Scoring Wi-Fi Client - wireless Mobile Referee
It's used by referees to submit the points in real time for body kicks, head kicks and extra points for turning kicks.
Mobile referee software is for automatic scoring. It implements an advanced vibration mode function to help & give information to the users about successful scored points, device errors or network disconnections. Using the special advanced functions would give more accuracy to the users and exclude ambiguous situation allowing the referee to focus in the game.
The response time of the LCD is incredible fast mobile referee responding quickly in areal time to any commands. All clicks and swipe (flicks) are instantly converted in body kick, head kick, turning kicks and each of the are scored accordingly.
It is easy to install and set up than any other system which makes the class to use it any ware and at any time it is required.
- Vibration notification feature related to strike information
- It DOES NOT require Internet connection. Either Wi-Fi or Blue-tooth technologies existing in your mobiles will allow the mobile referees to communicate the points to the server.
- No special training is requeird, each referee is already familiar with it's own mobile.
- No hardware investment is necessary. The Mobile phones and iPad, an iPod or other any tablet may be used as referee controller.
Be aware you are not allowed to connect two NON-PREMIUM users in the same network. If you manage to get two Non-Premium mobiles connected to the same sever the results will be not acquire and unexpected behaviors may happened.
TKD Scoring Wi-Fi Server
This is the main component that receive and analyze the messages from referees converting them into points.
All valid points are immediately recorded and publicized.
All messages from the referees, are compared and analyze based on your settings. The server takes in consideration the are of the kick (body vs head) and also the type of kicks (turning kicks) and can award extra points , the synchronization time.
The WTF recommendations are "In case of using three (3) judges, valid points shall be those scored by two or more judges while valid points shall be those scored by at least three or more judges in case of using four (4) judges."
The server settings for valid points follows WTF recommendations.
The valid points are divided as follows:
- One (1) point for a valid attack on trunk protector
- Two (2) points for a valid turning kick to the trunk protector
- Three (3) points for a valid kick to the head
- Four (4) points for a valid turning kick to the head
TKD Scoring Wi-Fi Remote Display
Do you like to display the score in a remote display, The solution is simple.
Use the Remote display component to display the score remotely in a big screen. The component connect to the server using Wi-Fi. Unlimited number of Remote Displays are supported by each server.
If you run an international competition, each display can have a different language.